website statistics

Athletes Retirements Thread

phelps

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

:p

Exists also in Polish, but not as common as an other word for that. This one is definetely more popular in Hungarian.

Although this one reminds me of somebody who used that word for... peach ice tea.

Once I heard that from I'd never thought of another girl while drinking peach ice tea.

Alpine skier, :NOR Maren Skjoeld, has decided to end her career after she was not selected for the Norwegian team for the upcoming season. 

Skjoeld won bronze with the Norwegian team in the Team Event at the 2018 WOG in Pyeongchang.

Spoiler

Maren Skjøld won Olympic bronze :yikes:

Mind = blown 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!