website statistics

Men's Football Copa América Centenario 2016

George_D

10 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Chile was precise and voracious, but Mexican defense was the worst I have seen. All the backline playing almost in midfield with huge holes in the middle. Almost all goals were identical, long pass to unmarked chilean in the wing or through the middle and then go one on one with mexican defender, the latter always losing.

thanks, when i see the score i think "Mexico has 2 or 3 red cards", nothing at all......

the goals of the match for the friends who are sleeping now and will be in shock in a few hours http://www.ole.com.ar/copa-america-centenario-2016/Cierran-cuartos_0_1597640394.html

52 minutes ago, LDOG said:

0-7 FT

RIP mexico's coach and possibly many of the players' international careers.

Indeed RIP Osorio career. He's the one to blame after all, never actually creating a team and a style of play, just experimenting with many line-ups... I was just laughing after the 3rd, the mexican defense is going to fall from everyone grace and probably be lucky enough to find a place in a 2nd division club in Mexico. Ochoa showed what a mediocre goalie he's, and his performance in Brazil was just a one time miracle.

Congrats Chile, you showed how to play a match today!

Wow, I just woke-up and I can't believe what I see:yikes:Mexico plays so good in this tournament and now they missed everything...what a disaster for Mexico:facepalm:Congrats Chile and congrats to Argentina (which isn't a surprise with this win). I think Venezuela can be satisfied with their achievement on this tournament.:clap:

Em 6/19/2016 at 01:00, LDOG disse:

0-7 FT

RIP mexico's coach and possibly many of the players' international careers.

7-0! :yikes::yikes:

As a Brazilian, I can only say that this only proves that no matter how hard life has been on you, there will always be someone who will have it harder. :lol: