:BRA BRA,  0 / 0 / 1
:BUL BUL,  0 / 0 / 1
:FRA FRA,  0 / 0 / 1
:MGL MGL,  0 / 0 / 1

India are 6th with 2 medals not 8th ;)

3 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

India are 6th with 2 medals not 8th ;)

sorry...:dunno:

it's obvious that I just can't get the medal tables sorted out in the correct order...:facepalm:

so, after today's final day at the wrestling worlds, I'm done...I won't even try anymore to do it...I officially resign (if ever I was hired)...:pope:

p.s. fixed the original table, however...;)

Edited by phelps

Just now, phelps said:

so, after today's final day at the wrestling worlds, I'm done...I won't even try anymore to do it...I officially resign

We reject your resignation. :d

From today you shall be the incharge of all medal tables of all multi sport events and world champs and shall be called ' Sir Phelps' in honor of Phelps, The Great who conquered all sports by sheer will power and hard work!! :cheer:

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

We reject your resignation. :d

From today you shall be the incharge of all medal tables of all multi sport events and world champs and shall be called ' Sir Phelps' in honor of Phelps, The Great who conquered all sports by sheer will power and hard work!! :cheer:

no way, my resignation is not rejectable...:finger:

I wonder how it is possible that Polish boxers won ONLY one fight. And when international Olympic boxing matches are organized, ours can win with various nations (in July they won against Bulgaria 10: 6). The world championship comes and they suddenly forget how to fight. It is a pity, because there is tradition and history in this sport at the games.

7 minut temu, TomJa napisał:

I wonder how it is possible that Polish boxers won ONLY one fight. And when international Olympic boxing matches are organized, ours can win with various nations (in July they won against Bulgaria 10: 6). The world championship comes and they suddenly forget how to fight. It is a pity, because there is tradition and history in this sport at the games.

It's pity indeed but WCh is a big event and match with Bulgaria is only a friendly match. Specially for Bulgarians - only two from that match fought in WCh and from that two Asenov during the match didn't fight in his own weight category (and he still beat Iwanow). And there are also judges who are different at WCh than in tournament on Polish soil but I don't want to talk about them.

Przed chwilą, Col_Frost napisał:

It's pity indeed but WCh is a big event and match with Bulgaria is only a friendly match. Specially for Bulgarians - only two from that match fought in WCh and from that two Asenov during the match didn't fight in his own weight category (and he still beat Iwanow). And there are also judges who are different at WCh than in tournament on Polish soil but I don't want to talk about them.

As for the judges, I do not speak either.  When I was at the last match (probably with Russia) they pulled us by the ears.  Unfortunately, our boxers only have good fights when they fight on Polish soil. Let the results from, for example, the European Games, testify that we are far away.