website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Just now, bestmen said:

everybody predicted the win for russia , i missed one episode or what

No, just 4 people predicted win for Russia, the other had more belief in Russia, and didn't put huge goal difference like Algerian sandwich trio :d

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

did Dunadan predict the win for Russia ?

Of course I did...I always predict precisely what will happen.

If you want to know my method, pre order my book "Nostradamus and sports predictions: everything that you need to know - volume 1 part 1", the price is only 66,66€.

On 29/11/2018 at 18:56, LDOG said:

Copa America, Asia and Africa. All three.

Either all three or none, to have all parties satisfied.

On 29/11/2018 at 20:50, hckosice said:

Women´s Ice Hockey world champs ? where is the gender equality :d

Will be in contention.

On 29/11/2018 at 21:12, heywoodu said:

Ah, talking about tennis: tennis.

As far as I am concerned, I would organize all 4 GS + Finals. But last year there were only 26-27 participants for Roland Garros and users complained about format, being so heavy and time consuming so that's why I thought to exclude tennis completely and to have only ATP/WTA Finals instead where it is much faster to post predictions. And to be honest, it is no fun for me to win with 20+ opponents only :whistle: :lol: 

But, ATP/WTA Finals will in contention and if there is an interest for GS, it won't be a problem for me to organize it.

On 29/11/2018 at 23:54, vinipereira said:

No Aquatics?

There will be Aquatics for sure! I simply missed to type it.

On 30/11/2018 at 04:11, thiago_simoes said:

Artistic gymnastics, please! Even though I usually do pretty bad, it's the most fun I ever have in prediction contests. Also, for the first time ever we will have a junior artistic gymnastics world championships next year, so if you have some space left for even more gymnastics, it would be great.

Rhythmic gymnastics would be nice as well, but I see there are not many people who would be interested. There will be a junior worlds in rhythmic gymnastics, for those who care.

There is always space for Artistic Gymnastics, although I think it would be the option to organize only senior championships, not the junior ones.

On 30/11/2018 at 13:22, dcro said:

Since there is canoe sprint, I guess it would be fair to have canoe slalom too.

Why not, if calendar is not over-scheduled during that period.

Just now, Wanderer said:

As far as I am concerned, I would organize all 4 GS + Finals. But last year there were only 26-27 participants for Roland Garros and users complained about format, being so heavy and time consuming so that's why I thought to exclude tennis completely and to have only ATP/WTA Finals instead where it is much faster to post predictions. And to be honest, it is no fun for me to win with 20+ opponents only :whistle: :lol: 

But, ATP/WTA Finals will in contention and if there is an interest for GS, it won't be a problem for me to organize it.

Well it doesn't have to be either all GS or no GS. It can also be, for example, only Wimbledon.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!