website statistics

Taekwondo WTA Asian Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Fly_like_a_don

To all people who call themselves unlucky because their nation lost the Olympic quota by few seconds or points let me tell you India wasn't even allowed to participate in this competition due to spike in covid cases in the country. Our ministers ,IOA all should be blamed for not doing enough. I think we  could have surely won a quota in K44 -49kg Para Taekwondo and maybe 1 or 2 more if all went well but we were denied an opportunity. 

I feel sorry whenever I hear athletes not able to compete because of the pandemic, surely everyone trained hard to qualify for the olympic games, i just don’t know if the organizers or the national federation should get the blame with this

no entry list yet for the tournament?

1 minute ago, Tigercub said:

I feel sorry whenever I hear athletes not able to compete because of the pandemic, surely everyone trained hard to qualify for the olympic games, i just don’t know if the organizers or the national federation should get the blame with this

I wish the tournament was in Uzbekistan or Kazakshthan we'd at least get the opportunity to compete 

18 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

According to the Jordan Olympic Committee they have already qualified a quota (from Juliana Al Sadeq) due to getting a bye.

She usually competes in the -67kg so are there really only three athletes in that event?

Athlete from :BHU withdrew