website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

They did all that with money of Mcdonalds/starbucks/coa cola ...shty food 

HA, shitty food indeed, however we bring something to the world that no arab countries do, Every big tech company working with israeli inventions, google israeli tech and medicine inventions, you'll be surprised, better put your phone down because both Apple and Google invest in israel

They come from 5 continents , they dont have any identity  or culture,  they stole everything from Palestinian even FALAFEL :roflmao:

according to torah build a country is prohibited  , they should stay NOMAD until the end they dont respect their own religion 

anyway i love this serie of killing , more they kill more the punishment will be hard :yes

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

They come from 5 continents , they dont have any identity  or culture,  they stole everything from Palestinian even FALAFEL :roflmao:

according to torah build a country is prohibited  , they should stay NOMAD until the end they dont respect their own religion 

anyway i love this serie of killing , more they kill more the punishment will be hard :yes

I'm just waiting for you to say that Hitler was right

And no, the punishment won't be hard, there won't be any. Iran is scared of us, they are like a Chihuahua that just keeps barking, they will be sent to the stone age if they will, because as you noticed. WE NO LONGER GIVE A FUCK, attack us, and hell is coming, Tehran will be destroyed