website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

5th place for Visser is an amazing performance by itself, even more so considering that earlier this year due to an injury it wasn't even sure if she'd make the Olympics in decent shape. Very well done :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile, some ever-so-slightly attacks coming out of Belarus.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• All of you know Nutella  right its not Publicity or something but there is new spread made in  making the buzz in internet , much better than Nutella    https://www.tiktok.com/discover/el-mordjane-pate-a-tartiner-france?lang=fr  
    • Hey guys, very busy week! Only now I have time to share a little of my experience there, and some photos as promised.   I have much more videos and photos than that, but there it is a few! As I said, the NFL's atmosphere is undescribed, if you have a chance, just go to attend it!   I have been also in an event in one of our main parks here in São Paulo,, where they were promoving the NFL Experience! I think I have added one or two photos from there. It was nice to have more contact with the sport. I think I will add all the photos there later!   https://nfl-game.imgbb.com/
    • Indonesia did great so far, but if they want to achieve something they also have to beat weaker teams (Bahrain, China) which is probably even a tougher task for a team like Indonesia.   about Iran, under the current coach (who is a mafia boss IMO and I hate him more than any other sportspeople in the world) we only played one great match which was against Japan in Asia Cup QF and unfortunately that single win will keep him in this position for a long time    I also think Iran came to this NT window completely unprepared. we were lucky to collect all 6pts. I believe we will do better next window.
    • Can't wait to hear our generic  rugby commentators on the Olympic Channel getting to grips with that lot. 
    • That makes things a bit better, in my opinion, at least  
    • And they cut 2 events by week, so less events and no double-up distances
    • IOC Press Release  11th September 2024 The IOC is pleased to announce the addition of the exciting new winter sport of Lugeage (prounounced Lugg-age) to the 2030 Winter Olympics being held in the French Alps. The sport which combines luge and dressage has a cult following in Germany and its alpine neighbours. Horses and riders judged on speed, technique, artistic impression and survival. In a statement, 1976 Olympic Team Fencing champion and current Weltsportfuhrer Thomas Bach said "It's a mix of balletic precision and high speed action and the only extra expense we expect is the hiring of extra race marshalls with very large shovels if the horses get too excited". When asked if the sport could be considered dangerous if the sleds went out of control, Bach commented "Don't you think we thought of that before adding it to the programme?"   In unconnected news Thomas Bach is to join the board of the popular Belgian fast food chain, Kortrijk Fried Pony when he steps down from the IOC next years
    • Wait, what happened?     https://shorttrack.sportresult.com/ was a fantastically clear page for many years, super easy to find what you needed, super clear schedules, but it's gone     And now there is https://short-track.com/ which looks like it was made by some design team that never really had any connection with how sports results work? And, World Tour? What was wrong with a World Cup?   Help  
    • Edo Affini is the new European champion Double italian jersey on the podium
    • Finally, a (joke) proposal to add events to the Winter Olympics that I actually fully disagree with :D