website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Don't know about you guys, but for me the women's short hurdles are one of the most bland and boring running disciplines at present time. The 2000-2015/16 period had great figures, big personalities, famous faces that were recognizable and you didn't know who would win. Now you don't have much depth in results and there are no recognizable names. 

Masalingi has passed my parents feminine test which the 800m three always failed. So maybe many people will find it hard to understand her as much as she doesn’t look like massively masculine unlike those three. 

Maboma falis it - she is lot more noticeable.

10 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Don't know about you guys, but for me the women's short hurdles are one of the most bland and boring running disciplines at present time. The 2000-2015/16 period had great figures, big personalities, famous faces that were recognizable and you didn't know who would win. Now you don't have much depth in results and there are no recognizable names. 

That's what I feel about women's 400m, men's 800m and some field events :p (especially women's javelin)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

The two Namibians ( and Semneya and co ) 

Ah, good. For a moment I thought it was one of those people calling them men or something, those people are tiring :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Impressive race and NR from the always cheery Bonevacia! :cheer: 

Don't think he'll make it on time, but not long ago I had not at all expected him to even get this close.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's what I feel about women's 400m, men's 800m and some field events :p (especially women's javelin)

I don't remember a time, when women's javelin was exciting. :d At least not after my aunt stopped competing.