website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

Well Kupers, your last chance to qualify for the Olympics...1:45.20 is needed (he had 1:45.25 at Dutch championships..), but of course it will be very hard to do that in a championship race. Still, it's the last chance so he'll have to go for it. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The girls are (very likely) going to Rio :clap:

3 relays in Rio, I would not have imagined that one or two years ago :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Great result for Portugal in womens triple jump, their second Gold today, very good sign for the final tonight.

I am happy that Poland won the medal table and not Turkey, i think they compete with their best Team and therefore deserved to win the medal table.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

at time for the relay

Poland won the title on the table

Not yet ...

If we win mens 4x400m relay and Poland doesnt win silver, then we win the medal table. :p

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.