website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

1 minute ago, SalamAkhi said:

Has everyone put Laegreid in his Fantasy Team ? Because I did :smoke:

Sadly, no :p 

Norway is one of those nations where choices really have to be made and I still think JTB is a better choice on the long run :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Sadly, no :p 

Norway is one of those nations where choices really have to be made and I still think JTB is a better choice on the long run :d 

I'm a bit of a gambler you know :cool:

But how can you climb up the rankings in the pursuit if you're always first after the sprint ? :evil:

1 minute ago, SalamAkhi said:

I'm a bit of a gambler you know :cool:

But how can you climb up the rankings in the pursuit if you're always first after the sprint ? :evil:

You don't need to climb up if you're already in the lead :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, Werloc said:

She has an 8th place in Oberhof too 

I guess that 10th place got stuck with me because of the two misses. As a kid, I was like: "Wooooow. Lithuania could have won this with clean shooting." or something. :p

#banbestmen

Wow, if anybody offered me two Lithuanians in the top 40 before today, I would have taken it.

A personal best result from Vytautas Strolia in 16th place. His previous best from last season was a 20th place, so he keeps improving with every season.

Karol Dombrovski a little slow as always, but with a 19/20 and in points, which doesn't happen often, so you have to be happy when it does. It's his 5th time in the top 40 and the 4th time in the individual.

Linas Banys is relatively fresh for the Lithuanian team. He's been running relays for two seasons, but has only raced 3-4 World Cup races on his own, probably first WC Individual race for him though. 17/20 shooting, but also, not the fastest guy in the tour, outside of top 80 for today.

Maksim Fomin, World Cup debut, has not even ran in relays before today, got this chance to start because Kaukėnas was tested positive for Covid. 16/20 shooting, but he left 10 men behind him, so that's a start towards his development. We usually start our new talents with a few last places before we actually beat anyone :p 

Very happy with today's results, the women won't be able to ruin my day with whatever they do.