website statistics

Rowing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Makedonas said:

3 finals for us, the most ever :yes

Hopefully, Ntouskos can add a 4th tomorrow but it's going to be very difficult. Who would've thought that possibly the only one to miss out would be the reigning Olympic champion?!

I'm hoping for a medal but it will be tough, maybe one of our crews can sneak a bronze. The two lightweight doubles will be in Lane 2 so maybe it's possible.

I think your lightweight women have a chance. Mainly because that race is usually crazy. Olympics in 2021 was one the strangest ever. I expect GB to win easily but Greece are very much in medal contention IMO

4 Irish crews have made finals. A record amount. I think we’ll win 2 medals 

6 hours ago, dodge said:

I think your lightweight women have a chance. Mainly because that race is usually crazy. Olympics in 2021 was one the strangest ever. I expect GB to win easily but Greece are very much in medal contention IMO

4 Irish crews have made finals. A record amount. I think we’ll win 2 medals 

I’ll stick my neck out and say 3.

2 minutes ago, Joshi said:

Didn't expect that.

No one did.

Our girls would beat those beautiful atletes from NZ 9 times out of ten

You know what the bear does during the winter? it sleeps a lot, it eats a lot of honey and it emerges very strong in the last year of Olympic cycle. Honey is the key

Edited by zob79

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

Amazing row by the Romanians :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is fkin :wROU: power

Edited by zob79

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?