website statistics

Slalom Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Josh said:

Just checking up on @hckošice

Are you okay? :p

Meant to be funny ? or you feel now better ?

Why would I be okay, when our one of the few rare medal chances failed. But, if it make you happier, then ok. at least one more happy person on earth.

Edited by hckošice

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Why would I be okay, when our one of the few rare medal chances failed. But, if it make you happier, then ok. at least one more happy person on earth.

No, I didn’t mean it in that way, I was just trying to make a joke about your dislike for Fox, clearly you didn’t find it funny and I’m sorry. I didn’t know you’d be so disappointed with Mintakova’s performance that you’d take it that way. 

BTW, I was rooting for Mintalova and wanted to see her medal, for you of course, but because I also like smaller nations winning medals ;)

Good luck to Benus and Grigar :yes

Edited by Josh

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I’m honestly so happy for fox personally, just such an amazing, hard working sportsperson. You can tell by her interviews. 

The weird grudge that you hold against her I’ll never understand, she seems honestly so nice 

Edited by Dkats

12 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I've had enough of these games and this year. We're embarrassing ourselves in every area.

14 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I guess we can't have it all, but a medal for Satila would be a great moment.

Overall this is a low competition event anyway. A lot of familiar names that last for several years. She's still in her 20s so has more chances left! Zwolińska was in a similar position in Tokyo where she was close but not close enough.