website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

34 minutes ago, hckošice said:

yeah I probably got the names wrong, I meant his girlfriend, that blondie attending and filming all his races. I don´t know why the name Anna Silvander get stuck in my mind, Silvander is obviously a Swede athlete, now I can not remember the name of his GF, but it something similar. Sorry, most of swede names sound to me so similar :lol:

Ahh her name is Desiré Inglander. Don’t worry it’s not easy with foreign names. :)

Honestly I am very sad for Nadia, she deserved a medal so much. The thing I regret the most is that she was deluded, thinking she had achieved what seems an impossible goal, only to take the medal away from her like this. 💔

7 hours ago, Belle said:

Ahh her name is Desiré Inglander. Don’t worry it’s not easy with foreign names. :)

LoL, another famous athlete dating a jobless Influencer. Looked so much better, when I was thinking it was the fellow athlete hckosice mentioned. :d

Ukrainian high jumper snuggles inside sleeping bag, takes a 'nap' before getting up and winning Olympics gold medal.

ca351b19deb678b573847309031d96963ae58fc5a705bffe5cc68836c26f6971.0.JPG

Yaroslava Mahuchikh's unique method, which helped her clear a 2-meter bar to secure gold, started in 2018 when she won the Youth Olympic Games.

image.gif