Official Website 112255r04u4pz70n9mu99d.png
Programme 114826ez87b86sig8ubgz8.png
Results System 112255r04u4pz70n9mu99d.png
Results Database 160706oyh04y5y4bzsnssy.png
Facebook Page 000832qcaljaxz2cfx2jfq.png
Discussion Thread 160706oyh04y5y4bzsnssy.png
Edited by Sindo

Posted (edited)

I’m not going to be watching a single second of it as every time I try to watch an event (which is not very often mind you) I fall asleep (figure skating is probably my least favourite winter Olympic sport), but go :CAN :cheer:

Edited by Josh

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Josh said:

I’m not going to be watching a single second of it as every time I try to watch an event (which is not very often mind you) I fall asleep (figure skating is probably my least favourite winter Olympic sport), but go :CAN :cheer:

They did go:

Edited by Triplecast

2 hours ago, Josh said:

+1 horrible 'sport' to watch, but lets go Canada!

Incredible win by :CAN Deanna Stellato-Dudek and Maxime Deschamps in the pairs event! Really didn't expect Canada to win a world title this year, at 40(!) I believe Stellato-Dudek is now the oldest ever world champion. Stellato-Dudek and Deschamps both had very long career, it's incredible to see them achieve a world title after so much time.

Silver for :JPN Riku Miura Ryuchi and Kihara, bronze for :GER Minerva Fabienne Hase and Nikita Volodin

1 hour ago, NearPup said:

Incredible win by :CAN Deanna Stellato-Dudek and Maxime Deschamps in the pairs event! Really didn't expect Canada to win a world title this year, at 40(!) I believe Stellato-Dudek is now the oldest ever world champion. Stellato-Dudek and Deschamps both had very long career, it's incredible to see them achieve a world title after so much time.

Silver for :JPN Riku Miura Ryuchi and Kihara, bronze for :GER Minerva Fabienne Hase and Nikita Volodin

Oldest female world champion, definitely.  I think there were some older men, pre-WW2.