website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans in 2024

19 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Must be the shortest silent ban in tennis history. Clostebol is the same thing Dorota Borowska got provisionally suspended for before the Olympics before it was revoked (so the massage cream for her dog).

Clostebol is one of the ingredients of the Trofodermin cream, which is the most used cream for skin troubles (cuts, burns, dermatitis and more) here in Italy

and you only need a simple prescription to buy it...so, even if there's written on the box that it's doping, it might easily be used by people who don't have to respect any doping rule, but they might end up contaminating people who should pay more attention to that

that said, I think there's a problem with that cream, as perfectly explained by this article

https://honestsport.substack.com/p/italys-clostebol-doping-crisis-across?sort=top

already posted by our friend @De_Gambassi earlier in this same thread

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I would still have a problem with Sinner's team being reckless and stupid enough to use anything with Clostebol as an ingredient.

They should be much better than that.

I agree on that

but my anger was about another issue concerning the senseless words of our "beloved" troll, I'm not speaking in defence of Sinner and his crew (and actually I'm surprised that NADO Italia haven't started head down to try and getting him banned yet, as they're always in search of publicity and this case would be a special chance for them)

Edited by phelps