website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

DaniSRB

Efimova, go away. Forever. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Belgian commentator:

"Look who we have here, Efimova...the swimming world must look at this while vomitting."

"It's not nice to say, but Efimova's technique is looking good today."

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 2 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Belgian commentator:

"Look who we have here, Efimova...the swimming world must look at this while vomitting."

"It's not nice to say, but Efimova's technique is looking good today."

:p 

This Belgian commentator is right 

i am totally disgusted that She can Swim, if It was Canada or France or whatever other nation there is no way that the swimmers would have been able to Swim so a big :thumbdown: from me 

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Bohemia:

Yannick Agnel will retire after Rio.

Very sad to hear, i really wonder what happened after 2013 ...

But lets be honest: He won everything one can dream of, he is double olympic champion and world champion.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.