website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Business as usual. Funny how these mass shootings only happen in the liberal Western countries? :coffee:

French secularism forces police to guard the churches which is hilarious given the state secularism itself. Bastille wasn't brought down for police to guard the priests some 200 years later :lol:  And now Austria joins the fun as well.

Well, they're screwed (just to clarify, this is terrorists being arrested).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So sad to find out this happened in Vienna, in my opinion, one the best cities on this planet. I had the pleasure of being there for a month 10 years ago and it was one of my happiest times. With friends and colleagues we were freely exploring the vast history and attractions both daily and nightly and never felt in any kind of danger. I mean we had a few walks after midnight and everything was so peaceful. But that could be said for most part of Europe 10 years ago. Different time now sadly. 

European leaders will probably just watch and wont do anything while innocent citizens lose their lives. 

In these days i feel like we are living in Somalia. Vienna, Paris, Madrid, London... every city in Europe is in danger.I am affraid that Europe already lost this battle.

While i hoped that immigrants would accept our values, it turned out that some of them are extremely millitant and wont settle until they transform Europe in a way they like.

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

European leaders will probably just watch and wont do anything while innocent citizens lose their lives. 

In these days i feel like we are living in Somalia. Vienna, Paris, Madrid, London... every city in Europe is in danger.I am affraid that Europe already lost this battle.

While i hoped that immigrants would accept our values, it turned out that some of them are extremely millitant and wont settle until they transform Europe in a way they like.

Political correctness is an angry God: like the Gods of the Aztecs, it demands regular human sacrifices.

Fejzulai had been jailed in April 2019 for trying to join Islamic State but he was granted early release in December under juvenile law because he was 19-years-old at the time. He was not deemed capable of carrying out an attack, according to a report.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8906871/Shots-fired-near-synagogue-Vienna-police-say-major-operation-underway.html

Bet the judge, politicians & civil servants who took that decision have armed bodyguards.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Political correctness is an angry God: like the Gods of the Aztecs, it demands regular human sacrifices.

Fejzulai had been jailed in April 2019 for trying to join Islamic State but he was granted early release in December under juvenile law because he was 19-years-old at the time. He was not deemed capable of carrying out an attack, according to a report.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8906871/Shots-fired-near-synagogue-Vienna-police-say-major-operation-underway.html

Bet the judge, politicians & civil servants who took that decision have armed bodyguards.

I agree. Only victims will be citizens. Turists, students, even children.

Just because of PC. 

PC will kill people. No doubt about that. These attacks demand strong response. European leaders should decide what actions should they use but any action must be strong and decisive.

Who knows how many of these terrorist were freed from courts in previous years.

Sadly, religious fundamentalism in former Yugoslavia is present from 1990. Europe didnt wont to hear about that up until now.