website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

So not too much this week (by my standards :p)

Edit: Nevermind :p

European Volleyball Championships, BWF China Open Super 1000, Rowing World Championships, Zurich/Xiamen/Brussels DL, FIBA 3x3 Basketball, Men's Basketball World Cup, AVP Chicago, Junior Park & Pipe World Championships, US Open, end of the Men's/Women's Field Hockey European Championships, Shooting World Championships, Inter Miami matches, Men's/Women's NORCECA Volleyball Championships, WST Street Skateboarding Lausanne, Junior Swimming World Championships, Weightlifting World Championships and Taekwondo Grand Prix Paris.  

Edited by Josh

this week for me: Basketball World Cup (M), Volley Europeans (mainly F, the M only when it comes down to the gold medal match...if ITA play), Equestrian (Show Jumping) Europeans, some Taekwondo, a couple of Athletics meets...

but, above all, the Hockey season is here!!! :cheer:

and who cares about the rest :lol: :p

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

this week for me: Basketball World Cup (M), Volley Europeans (mainly F, the M only when it comes down to the gold medal match...if ITA play), Equestrian (Show Jumping) Europeans, some Taekwondo, a couple of Athletics meets...

but, above all, the Hockey season is here!!! :cheer:

and who cares about the rest :lol: :p

Actually just a reading week for me - just the Vuelta in the evenings until the Zurich DL on Thursday.

This week: King and Queen of the Court Rotterdam, US Open, BWF China Open, Rowing World Championships, Men's Volleyball NORCECA Championships (Mainly when Canada plays, but will probably also watch semis/medal matches), Weightlifting World Championships, WST Street Skateboarding Lausanne, Junior Swimming World Championships, Inter Miami action, Men's Basketball World Cup, Brussels DL, WA Continental Tour Zagreb/Rovereto, European Volleyball Championships, Sport Climbing WC Slovenia, Archery WC Mexico, and the end of the Junior Park and Pipe World Championships (which ends today)

Next week: Eugene DL Final, Women's Volleyball Olympic Qualifiers, FIBA 3x3 Mongolia Women's Final, Wrestling World Championships, WSL Finals

Edited by Josh

This weekend Rugby WC and US Open tennis. Maybe Basketball WC and Vuelta but i won’t find time for that i’m afraid.

Next week off-sport: a family trip to Jordan 😉

and after that lots of sports and hopefully back to Imaginary Games Polls if anyone is interested.😉 And more and more Paris scheduling, qualifying and results simulations… 😉

Edited by rafalgorka

lots of things

basketball world cup, weightlifting worlds, rowing worlds, rugby worlds, volleyball europeans

and it's also the baseball regular season's final month in MLB, NPB and KBO, meanwhile the NFL season started just last night

that's too much, I know...gonna come down to some compromise, I fear :cry:

Invictus Games and Mediterranean Beach Games in between gratuitous bouts of physical therapy (hopefully) :zip:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Women’s/Men’s Volleyball OQT, Canada Jamaica Women’s Soccer Olympic Playoff, Triathlon Championship Series, Park Skateboarding World Championships, Judo Grand Slam Baku, Asian Games, Wrestling World Championships, Sport Climbing World Cup Wujiang, WTA/ATP tennis, Canoe Slalom World Championships, Paris Elite16, Japan Canada Men’s Volleyball Exibition (unfortunately for my bank account it’s PPV), NFL (Bills mainly),  BMX Racing World Cup Sarrians, any athletics meets that I come across, and maybe the final day of the Breaking World Championships (Only if any Canadians are competing)

Also going to the Laver Cup tomorrow so that should be fun :yes

Edited by Josh