website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2026

Totallympics

CONMEBOL world cup qualifiers begun today, 2 years of matches, for decide the six nations for WC 2026 (and the 7° placed nations will go at inter-confederation play-off tournament)

Today

:PAR  0-0 :PER

:COL  vs :VEN (1-0 at 75' )

:ARG vs :ECU  (0-0 at 35')

2 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

CONMEBOL world cup qualifiers begun today, 2 years of matches, for decide the six nations for WC 2026 (and the 7° placed nations will go at inter-confederation play-off tournament)

It's easier now to predict which teams won't qualify :p

Spoiler

:BOL :VEN +1

:wall::wall::wall:

Wasn´t the guy supposed to retire from NT ?  Damn it...

Well, not the most promising start to the qualifiers I have to say... a defeat and already these unfair -3 points in the table, shame the lost 2 points last night, now the 3 points win against :URU is a must to be finally at zero :p

also it would be really time to finally finish building the Atahualpa ffs, playing in that toilet they call a Stadium doesn´t bring the same positive wave :mad:

Edited by hckošice

I can say from Highlights that Marcelo Bielsa will turn Uruguay into some team u would really love to see with some very average players if only with the exception of Valverde , Nunez and Ugarte and the injured Araujo , Nunez IMO is a very complete striker fast , always has a vision , very good passer , very good dribbler , unselfish , but he can't score goals that's the main problem :d he can really do everything but doesn't convert these easy chances into goals , if this guy improves his finish he can be in a very different place and he can score much goals every season 

Neymar will never be recognized by Brazilian Fans as one of the greatest players to wear Brazil shirt unless he will win WC , even if he exceeded Pele and become the historical top scorer that doesn't really matter i guess for Brazilians , he would never be put in same table with Pele , Romario , Bebeto , Ronaldo , Rivaldo and other legends of Brazilian team 

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Neymar will never be recognized by Brazilian Fans as one of the greatest players to wear Brazil shirt unless he will win WC , even if he exceeded Pele and become the historical top scorer that doesn't really matter i guess for Brazilians , he would never be put in same table with Pele , Romario , Bebeto , Ronaldo , Rivaldo and other legends of Brazilian team 

True 😬