website statistics

Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

12 horas atrás, vinipereira disse:

Thankfully, most problems are being solved quickly - the australian chef de mission changed the tone today and said everything should be ready by tomorrow in their building (the one that have faced most problems). I expect the same for other rooms that have presented problems.

And of course our national press are already taking advantage of this situations for some "loved" sensationalist news:

pK7IHNFWvPYwea8e2G7Of_vjD3PW99miv81zhAym

Djokovic said that he will be in village for few first matches (imo maybe in first two round) and after that he will leave village and will be private apartment. (of course if he wins that first matches :p

6 minutos atrás, dareza disse:

Djokovic said that he will be in village for few first matches (imo maybe in first two round) and after that he will leave village and will be private apartment. (of course if he wins that first matches :p

How come is everyone facing this issues in the Olympic Village? Is this common every olympics?

I mean, after so many years to prepare the accommodations, how can it be that the apartments aren't ready?? :thumbdown:

10 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

How come is everyone facing this issues in the Olympic Village? Is this common every olympics?

I mean, after so many years to prepare the accommodations, how can it be that the apartments aren't ready?? :thumbdown:

well, I don't know what is reason in this case (I don't think it is "bad" conditions), but for tennis players this is not strange at all. For London our tennis players lived in house close to tennis courts.

Il y a 12 heures , kungshamra71 a déclaré:

I wonder who our team's neighbours are then... if slovaks are with czechs, maybe our "dear brothers" spanish are in our building? :p

Nope, that will be... France (I applaud the trolling atempt by our brazilians hosts)

Spoiler

At, least, our athletes shouldn't be too bothered with victory ceremonies from our new roomates :p