3 :DEN DENMARK 34   :INA INDONESIA 31
8 :USA UNITED STATES 61   :FIN FINLAND 38
  :GBR GREAT BRITAIN 23   :ARG ARGENTINA 21
6 :CHI CHILE 25   :POL POLAND 17
  :CAN CANADA 54 12 :AUS AUSTRALIA 94
  :SLO SLOVENIA 41   :NZL NEW ZEALAND 14
5 :ESP SPAIN 41   :SRB SERBIA 56
  :KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 43      

12 points to Australia. The high fives are flying between the Australian delegates. Meanwhile, the atmosphere is electric in the fan area. Especially the Dutch fans create a fantastic atmosphere. Right now a group of Dutch fans is dancing with a couple of Brazilian fans. An amazing sight to watch. My eyes can also spot some red and blue dressed vikings from Norway. And on that note, we are now excited to see how the Norwegian jury has voted.

Provisional Top 5

AFTER 21/37 JURIES

Country and Place Total Points
1. :NED Netherlands 135 Points
2. :SWE Sweden 111 Points
3. :AUS Australia 94 Points
4. :HUN Hungary 88 Points
5. :ROU Romania 78 Points

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

What I’m learning is that me and @Werloc have very similar music tastes. We should revive the committee to make sure the right songs win (though I lobe songs doing well right now so...). We also have very, very similar opinions about music @Werloc, and our voting criteria seems very similar too.

Do you also spend the evenings crying yourself to sleep, because you don't know what to do between 8th and 16th after 6 listens?

Just now, Werloc said:

Do you also spend the evenings crying yourself to sleep, because you don't know what to do between 8th and 16th after 6 listens?

Bro, I had 1 through 11 chosen, but fuck me if I knew where to put them (12-17 was hard too). I had to get scientific with this crap this year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

What I’m learning is that me and @Werloc have very similar music tastes. We should revive the committee to make sure the right songs win (though I lobe songs doing well right now so...). We also have very, very similar opinions about music @Werloc, and our voting criteria seems very similar too.

Italy sends its regards. :bye:

the godfather horse GIF by Maudit

#banbestmen

Just now, rybak said:

TBH I wanted choose totally diferent song for this contest, but I was wondering how many points can earn an funny song, I see now that it was mistake...

Welcome to the mistake club :d I would've wanted to send some Jazz for the 37th place, but decided to aim for top 10 with an established Lithuanian hit :thumbup: