:USA UNITED STATES 8
 :NOR NORWAY 7
 :CHI CHILE 6
 :ESP SPAIN 5
 :ITA ITALY 4
 :DEN DENMARK 3
 :MEX MEXICO 2
 :SVK SLOVAKIA 1

These were the votes of Brazil. Thank you all!  

What's with everyone having a playlist? I just have a whole bunch of MP3's on my phone and pick and choose :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What I’m learning is that me and @Werloc have very similar music tastes. We should revive the committee to make sure the right songs win (though I lobe songs doing well right now so...). We also have very, very similar opinions about music @Werloc, and our voting criteria seems very similar too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Werloc napisał:

Or you can choose something like Varsovie again, my all time favourite Polish entry.

TBH I wanted choose totally diferent song for this contest, but I was wondering how many points can earn an funny song, I see now that it was mistake...

So my biggest worry with “Carry On” came true. It was suicide to choose a song by the same band again. Still better than we did at the annual this year at least.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela