website statistics

Summer European Youth Olympic Festival 2023

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Do you know the complete podium? :p

Gold - :POL

Silver - :ISR

Bronze - :FRA

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Coverage of the EYOF is a bit limited on Dutch twitter (usually the only place I find youth sports coverage) because the focus is on swimming, football and cycling.

Looks like our handball and volleyball womens teams both made it into semifinals! Always a great experience for young players to play in knockout and medal matches.

Fun facts: our chef de mission (team manager) is former shorttrack coach Jeroen Otter and our cyclists are coached by former track cyclist and Olympic medalist Kirsten Wild.

30 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Does anybody have the results (times) for women's 200 IM?

Check the link I shared on one of the other pages.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:SVK winning medals in judo and swimming as we all would have expected and predicted :p

Slovakia is really feeling that Slovenia. Travel there might even be considered a good idea :p

On 7/27/2023 at 7:16 PM, Jinzha said:

Looks like our handball and volleyball womens teams both made it into semifinals! Always a great experience for young players to play in knockout and medal matches.

And both teams lost their semifinals... but at least they got some experience!

We also won 2 bronze today in 50m freestyle and judo -70kg.

Usually I like to watch EYOF livestreams whenever available, but I haven't been able to watch anything live this time.