website statistics

Taekwondo WT World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

Yes, the one I saw today was farzan so I knew he's Iranian,  I see a lot of Iranians playing for other teams this tournament for sorry 

actually no :d he is Afghan (maybe born and raised in Iran though) he was Afghanistan's flag bearer in Tokyo, he is the only non-Iranian member of RTA team.

yeah and there are more Iranians who were just absent in this tournament. Alizadeh, Beigi and few more.

to me it's better to compete for another country rather than this stupid nonsense refugee team idea. none of them are real refugees.

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

The Iranian guy lost the SF seemed very unpleasant. Do you know which part he unsatisfactory about? I mean technically about the score. @MHSN

that was about the 3rd round. at 0-0 he thought he had a head kick but video replay judge didn't give him the points.

he actually lost the match because of that protest. when he was asking his coach to use the card, he lost focus and the Mexican scored his only points of the round (a 2 points body kick) and eventually won the round (and match) 2-2. so yeah Mardani was pretty upset because of that call.

Hard KO in Heavyweight at World Championships. Sensational technique to be thrown by a 6'4", around 240 lbs heavyweight. Hope that other player is okay 🙏

Posted by Mark Warburton on Thursday, November 17, 2022

i thought those kicks can disqualify u in taekwondo , i've seen also another one in women's -49 SF between China and KSA 

4 hours ago, thepharoah said:

i thought those kicks can disqualify u in taekwondo , i've seen also another one in women's -49 SF between China and KSA 

I think they should award something to anybody who can land such kicks. that was a beauty :hyper: (feel sorry for the Japanese guy but this is the nature of a full contact combat sport)