website statistics

Taekwondo WT World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

33 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Saudi Arabia confirmed its first ever medal in women's world championship in Taekwondo and I assume in any other sport

huge huge achievement for that girl Dunya :champion:

yeah that's difnetely the biggest surprise of this WCHs , well done and she looks to me a pure Saudi even with the name 

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

yeah that's difnetely the biggest surprise of this WCHs , well done and she looks to me a pure Saudi even with the name 

yeah she is 100% made in Saudi Arabia :d I saw her before, she won a bronze at the Asian Champs.  I'm not VERY surprised, I knew she will win couple of matches but still beating Spain and winning a medal was a huge huge win.

I assume at the moment she is the only competitive Saudi female athlete (in all sports) so it was like 100% success. having 1 shot for medal and taking it.

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

yeah she is 100% made in Saudi Arabia :d I saw her before, she won a bronze at the Asian Champs.  I'm not VERY surprised, I knew she will win couple of matches but still beating Spain and winning a medal was a huge huge win.

I assume at the moment she is the only competitive Saudi female athlete (in all sports) so it was like 100% success. having 1 shot for medal and taking it.

I never heard about her before TBH,  I thought it's going to be easy match for our player when I knew she'll face someone from KSA, Adriana Cerezo us a very exceptional talent she was 17 in Tokyo and made such very big performance and results so for me to lose from a Saudi girl that was really not expected 

Screenshot_2022-11-17-02-05-50-13.png

The Saudi girl lost by K.O in Semis,  it looks really dangerous injury as she lost consciousness and doctors ran fast to cure her, but I guess she managed to walk at the end,  Panipak lost to the Mexican girl in the vary last second of the match 

Edited by thepharoah

well looks like we are not allowed to win a gold. even when one of our guys is doing good after a while there is a ref to make sure it doesn't happen. Sinden is such a dirty fighter, he should be disqualified for punching to the face

and what the hell is wrong with their system ? half of the head kicks don't register, you really need your video replay card to collect all those points the broken Daedo system fails to register. you are doomed if you lose it early in the match.

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

and what the hell is wrong with their system ? half of the head kicks don't register, you really need your video replay card to collect all those points the broken Daedo system fails to register. you are doomed if you lose it early in the match.

I know. I’ve seen some fights in this and other competitions, where the headgears doesn’t seem to record a proper, solid kick.

They do need to review their technology to be fully dependable on it, or, allow more challenges.

History has been made thanks to the :KSA Saudi girl :cheer:

pity that she had to experience such a hard knockout in the semifinal match...hope she recovers as quickly as possible and doesn't let the traumatic experience disturb her future fights.

so far, it was too beautiful to be true that we didn't see a medal match influenced by a ref yet...but here we go...yesterday's men's semi between :IRI and :GBR was a total robbery :facepalm:

that Korean ref is the Byron Moreno of taekwondo! :hairpull: :stop:

p.s. no comment on the Italian performances so far...thery'd better stay in Mexico and don't come home! :smash: :spank: