website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

And you think he should sit the first half out or not?

He should sit definitely. And he will not take it in a good way, which is ok, because no one is happy to be in the bench, especially when you are the Maradona of your nation. People just need to get this.

He is still good in the locker room and maybe in the last 15 min to give that extra feeling in their teammates that “they can do it!”

Just now, bestmen said:

Ronaldo lives in morocco , the black magic he ate

Man, you are so disappointing

When you wrote about Soltani here few days ago (thanks for that, btw) I had some hopes in you. But I guess I was naive, Again,

7 hours ago, konig said:

Is not my intention to defend this behavior but i can explain the reasons: the declarations of Van Gaal before the match were considerer provocative and the same with the player who score the two goals, how many times did you see Messi doing things like this?

Van Gaal and Weghorst said anything before the match? Must not have been too big for it to barely even have been picked up here :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

I see many saying that the referee complains are ridiculous but i have to agree with Messi when he says this referee was horrible 

C7F40B00-6E55-4A9D-A177-94DD5B549F9F.jpeg

If even Messi, who got helped by the referee all the time (including right in this picture), complains that the referee was awful...yeah, the referee was awful :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, FireRun said:

Our guys joked after the match that Neymar and Messi had a conversation before their matches. Neymar said "we're playing Croatia today", and Messi responded, "interesting, we're playing them on tuesday"

and CR7 "no worries kids, I´ll play them next Sunday"