website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

:POL squad is announced. The leak was correct then, we go 4-5-1 with Bednarek & Swiderski dropped on the bench to make way for Bereszynski as traditional left-back and Kamiński as extra man in midfield. The bus is ready to be parked!!! :p

FiLTmr_XoAAfypz?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

The Statistics people are saying it's the 3rd biggest upset in World Cup history.

The two more shocking results are USA 1 England 0 in 1950 and North Korea 1 Italy 0 in 1966.

I agree on the top 2, but today's score is nothing compared to 1950 decisive match :BRA  1:2 :URU 

and also a few more upsets in the history of the WC are comparable to this one...

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

I agree on the top 2, but today's score is nothing compared to 1950 decisive match :BRA  1:2 :URU 

and also a few more upsets in the history of the WC are comparable to this one...

The famous "Maracanazo", the life of the brazilian goalkeeper was destroy after that match.

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

Well, Uruguay had beaten Brazil in Sao Paolo only 2 months before the WC Final in 1950.

19 minutes ago, phelps said:

idk i feel the 7-1 was quite more of a painful one. I mean yeah it was not in the final, and it was against German football machine, but 7.... against the football nation, 5 times champion, playing at home in a full yellow-green coloured stadium..... and again, seven goals....

49 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:POL squad is announced. The leak was correct then, we go 4-5-1 with Bednarek & Swiderski dropped on the bench to make way for Bereszynski as traditional left-back and Kamiński as extra man in midfield. The bus is ready to be parked!!! :p

FiLTmr_XoAAfypz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Enough for a win by your team or at least draw.