website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2016

rybak

Got 9/10 qualifiers correctly. Didn't anticipate Georgia going in instead of Norway.

Basically, I am only very sad for losing Iceland and the performance of Montenegro was surprisingly brilliant and surpassed Cyprus for me.

OMG, Sanja had temperature 39C before her performance. :( Her voice was not that good like before, I was sure that something went wrong. I hope she will be ok for final.

Edited by dareza

7 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

I'm surprise for  :GEO:POL  and :LAT  in final .............and  :NOR  :( out!

:thumbup::BEL  in !!!

:yikes:Out :ISL  :FIN  :DEN  :NOR .............. only :SWE  in final

so 48 points for Sweden haha

7 hours ago, dareza said:

so 48 points for Sweden haha

Pretty much, even with the awful song... Also i expect them to poor big points to Australia, because they loooove Australia. Bjorkman giving them the pimp spot once again...

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Pretty much, even with the awful song... Also i expect them to poor big points to Australia, because they loooove Australia. Bjorkman giving them the pimp spot once again...

I think you're thinking a bit too much about neighbour voting. I would be surprised if all Nordic countries gives 12 points to Sweden even though they are outsiders for the win (don't ask me why, I think it's boring).

I honestly don't know who I'm gonna end up voting for. The favourites aren't that good in my opinion and my favourite (Iceland) didn't qualify.

At the moment I'm most positive about Austria and Latvia (and possibly Italy), but it will come down to the performance on the day.