website statistics

Who tested positive and is, or might be, out of the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022?

:CZE biathlete Adam Václavík tested positive after last WC .... Today should be his 3rd negative day so I guess earliest he may depart to Beijing on Thursday. Unfortunately he cannot catch mixed relay in which he should have participated with Michal Krcmar. 

4 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Nikita Tregubov :ROC ... Defending silver medalist in men's skeleton 

Any word on his chances to make it?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@Vektor Where did you hear about Sara Ponya, if I may ask? I checked her social media and tried to find something online, but nothing. Not that I doubt you, but my opportunities of searching in Hungarian aren't great :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@Vektor Where did you hear about Sara Ponya, if I may ask? I checked her social media and tried to find something online, but nothing. Not that I doubt you, but my opportunities of searching in Hungarian aren't great :p 

Here, from M4 Sport. It seems she doesn't have any symptoms and they still hope she will test negative in time.

11 minutes ago, maestro said:

Here, from M4 Sport. It seems she doesn't have any symptoms and they still hope she will test negative in time.

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

No chances. Vasnetcova, Tregubov and Semyenov are out of Olympics and their replacements are on their way.

Ah damn. Semyenov is the other skeleton athlete, I guess? Wow.