website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

52 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Must be a shocker. That second glass definitely killed your reasoning :roflmao:

:d

All it did dwas mking me stimble across the garden :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Stumble

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4th place for Tunisia  :TUN  :woohoo:

so close from the podium 

and 2 gold 4 silver 

more than 100 points  :cheer:

and 2 african country  in Top 5 , amazing    great Job Algeria  

Thank you all 

congratulations GB , Italy and Ireland

5 minutes ago, amen09 said:

4th place for Tunisia  :TUN  :woohoo:

so close from the podium 

and 2 gold 4 silver 

more than 100 points  :cheer:

and 2 african country  in Top 5 , amazing    great Job Algeria  

Thank you all 

congratulations GB , Italy and Ireland

Thanks a lot :hatoff: 

9 hours ago, uk12points said:

I am back now, I am so sorry and upset that I had to go away for the last section of the voting, but I enjoyed the contest all day and congratulations to @hckosice for a fantastic show!!

I can't say thank you enough to everyone who voted for my entry and thank you to everyone for making this a great and exciting day! 

I look forward to taking on the challenge of hosting the Totallympics Song Contest and I know I will have big boots to fill after this year, but I'll give it my best shot!!

Thank you very much. :)

no worries you´ll do very well, I´m sure :)

and once again. Congrats ! :champion:

Alright, I'm back and dead-er than ever, but I have a lot of thank you's to say, so here we go.

Thank you, :BRA for your 5 points.

Thank you dearly :AZE for the 8 points.

Thank you :CRO for the 8 points as well.

Thank you :FRA for 2 points.

Thank you OlympicIRL :IRL for the three points, the fact that Erica was Irish didn't have that much of an impact :d

Thank you :CAN very much for 10 points!!!

Thank you :BUL for the 4 points.

Oh my goodness :MLT I can always count on you :p thank for the 11 points.

Thank you :ARG for the 3 points.

Thank you Dezbee :USA for the very valuable 11 points! :)

Grazie mille Italian jury :ITA for the 8 points.

Thank you :MEX for the 2 points.

And finally thank you :SLO for the 4 points.

This TISC is historical for me for multiple reasons. Firstly, this is the first time ever that my 12 points eventually became the winner, this is the first time ever that I missed more than half of the show, the third consecutive TISC that Lithuania manages to get in to the TOP 10, the amazing story that is Denmark this year, the success that Bestmen won't forget for centuries, the very huge impact that Indonesia left with their first time participating. Big big congratulations to Great Britain, you really deserved it :yes

Next TISC is going to be scary, because I'll be attempting to host it, but hopefully with some help from OlympicIRL and moral support, I'll manage. I don't exactly remember the correct time when the preliminary registration starts, but I guess I'll see you somewhere around Autumn :)

Wow what a day yesterday!

Thank you once again to everyone who voted for GB and hckosice for an amazing show.

I realised that in the excitement of yesterday I forgot to congratulate :IRL Ireland and :ITA Italy for their brilliant results, maybe Italy will get their maiden win next time after being so close to winning a few times now, just like GB before yesterday.

In terms of hosting next year, I will take a little time to think through the practicalities of the hosting duty, but at the moment I would love to do it and I have a few ideas for the contest already....

Looking forward to the closing ceremony now (and taking down some notes of inspiration for next year)!

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

well, TISC Annual; Wimbledon+Euro 2016; OLYMPICS :hearts: ; US Open+TISC Open

It works for me very well :d

TISC Annual, Exams, Euro 2016+Athletics European Champs; Tour de France; Olympics; TISC Open

Works even better! ;)