website statistics

Athletics WA Indoor World Championships 2022

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Belle said:

Is there any stream that works without VPN? I want to see Mondo:(

There is one Polish but I don't know if it's geoblocked. I'll post it for the evening session.

Good to see :KOR join the gold medal winner table. I assume that's the first for them ever?

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

There is one Polish but I don't know if it's geoblocked. I'll post it for the evening session.

Good to see :KOR join the gold medal winner table. I assume that's the first for them ever?

Thanks dear :wub:

Can anyone explain this for me? 

on World Athletics website they name Rojas record as WIR. I guess it’s World Indoor Record. But it is not counted for both Indoor and Outdoor? Is it different WR outdoor? If so why? In Pole Vault the record is counted as the main record even if it’s indoor. :mumble:

7 minutes ago, Belle said:

Can anyone explain this for me? 

on World Athletics website they name Rojas record ad WIR. I guess it’s World Indoor Record. But it is not counted for both Indoor and Outdoor? Is it different WR outdoor? If so why? In Pole Vault the record is counted as the main record even if it’s indoor. :mumble:

Probably because of the wind factor. It doesn't affect the vertical jumps unlike the horizontal ones ;)