website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, phelps said:

no, in a Decathlon you are allowed to have a personal false start, the DQ only comes with the second false start (in the whole decathlon, hence this morning's DSQ after the second false start of the entire event)...

There had been an earlier FS in the the 100m as well!

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Can Sykora get a re-run now for the shot put, high jump, 400 m, 110 m hurdles and discus?? He has dramatically decided that his career is over too. :cry:

He too announced that before the event even started, and then had extremely questionable NM's and DQ's, yeah? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Andorran athlete bravely sacrifices his chance of Gold to help out a faller in the steeplechase, resumes race!

Between USA/NZ who got rewarded for their so called heroic efforts, and GBS/ARU who did not (Aruban guy even DQ'd for receivung help)... I am guessing the Andorran guy will fall onto the second category.

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Andorran athlete bravely sacrifices his chance of Gold to help out a faller in the steeplechase, resumes race!

He saw that thing in the Rio Olympics where someone got put in the final for it, so... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, phelps said:

my mistake, of course...:facepalm:

yeah, you're right...all these names and doing many things at the same time give these results...:nopompom:

Believe me I get headache only to remember all Swedish names and I’m from Sweden :) not easy to follow ;)

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Between USA/NZ who got rewarded for their so called heroic efforts, and GBS/ARU who did not (GBS guy even got DQ'd for helping the Aruban)... I am guessing the Andorran guy will fall onto the second category.

When was that? I'm trying to remember, but can't find any DQ'ed GBS guy in the past two Olympics or past three world championships :p