:BRN Shitaye Eshete

:ETH Betelihem Afenigus

Men’s Marathon

:ETH Addisu Gobena

:ETH Lemi Dumecha

:ETH Dejane Megersa

:ETH Abdi Fufa

:GER Samuel Fitwi

Ever since late September, I’ve been kind of slacking with updating all the various athletics qualifications. It’s a lot of work, and well I got tired of doing it. @Cinnamon Bun is it possible if you can help me update all the marathons since then, and @Mateus Nagime all the various track/field events?

Edited by Josh

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

Ever since late September, I’ve been kind of slacking with updating all the various athletics qualifications. It’s a lot of work, and well I got tired of doing it. @Cinnamon Bun is it possible if you can help me update all the marathons since then, and @Mateus Nagime all the various track/field events?

I'll input all the marathon qualifiers from the last time I updates it in October for you mate. Should be with you in a few days, end of the week at the latest (please remind me though if it gets to that point). 

41 minutes ago, Josh said:

I could help out if needed. Got more free time these days so I could take care of track and field competitions. Always been my passion ☺️

16 hours ago, Josh said:

hey Josh sure!!!

I was about to do it this week, as we have at least the Road to Paris list out now to guide us. I will probably post during the week. Please feel free to reach me out if I do something wrong in format!

I'm keeping this list with the names of all athletes with quota.

Not sure yet how I will do as some countries are already deciding their quotas (as Japan in marathon). Probably keep in other page, or in bold, or a different color.

https://olimpiadatododia.com.br/paris-2024/523477-lista-de-atletas-com-indice-olimpico-no-atletismo-para-paris-2024/

(and this list is not updated since end of 23).

On 1/15/2024 at 5:58 PM, Cinnamon Bun said:

I'll input all the marathon qualifiers from the last time I updates it in October for you mate. Should be with you in a few days, end of the week at the latest (please remind me though if it gets to that point). 

Just a reminder. You may already be doing it though. 

17 hours ago, Josh said:

Just a reminder. You may already be doing it though. 

Cheers for the reminder mate. Haven't started it just yet as I've had a busy week, but I am off for a week after tomorrow so will have plenty of time to get it done.