website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I wish to report that direct links dont work anymore. 

Videos are still present but they must be searched manually through replay section on the site.

Pitty for the effort HCKOSICE has made.

Yeah I noticed it too. I will for sure fix the links, no worries, but since it require more time to find the exact links, I considered doing it later after the winter season on which I want to focus mainly now

12 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I wish to report that direct links dont work anymore. 

Videos are still present but they must be searched manually through replay section on the site.

Pitty for the effort HCKOSICE has made.

yeah...

however, now all replays are available directly on the Olympic Channel app on all the connected devices...there's a full section "relive Tokyo"...

unfortunately, they're stuck on that poor 25fps picture quality...:facepalm: :hairpull:

is it so difficult to understand that any sport broadcast must have 50/60 fps??? :wall: :wall: :wall:

8 hours ago, phelps said:

yeah...

however, now all replays are available directly on the Olympic Channel app on all the connected devices...there's a full section "relive Tokyo"...

unfortunately, they're stuck on that poor 25fps picture quality...:facepalm: :hairpull:

is it so difficult to understand that any sport broadcast must have 50/60 fps??? :wall: :wall: :wall:

I watched many events in 60fps, and it should be standard frame for major events.

But i am not so picky with IOC as long as they provide replays. :)

My only guess is that 60FPS brings lot more gigabytes and that their servers arent capable (yet) to save all those petabytes of files...

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

Sadly, i have some bad news regarding the replay videos for both Pyeongchang 2018 and Tokyo 2020,

I sent the IOC an email about some heats of the rowing missing from their replays and highlights feature including a canoe sprint video,

They replied back and told me that once the Beijing winter olympics begins, they will slowly be removing older replay videos to make room for beijing 2022 replays,

So we will soon no longer be able to relive the entire competitions from both tokyo 2020 and pyeongchang 2018 anytime we want

Sorry i have to deliver the news 

😔😭

received_454713279627946.jpeg