website statistics
Rugby Discussion Thread
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Always wondered what the exactly was the criteria was for the record.

Cyprus once won 24 in a row but against much weaker teams.

Not sure but I know Cyprus were not IRB (now World Rugby) members which is why they can't take part in the World Cup qualification process. Maybe that's the reason? :mumble:

Rugby Discussion Thread
Posted
Just now, africaboy said:

40-29 the correct score. Ireland played fantastic tonight. It was a superb match and both teams were great .Bravo :IRL !!! :clap::yes

Thank you! Great to have your support. What a game of rugby, wonderful to see our team play like this!! Yessss :clap:

Rugby Discussion Thread
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

History is made! :clap: Ireland defeat New Zealand 40-39. I'm ready to pay for view the @OlympicIRL face :p 

40-29 even!! I can't believe it!!

This is an accurate representation of me right now..... :woohoo:

I'm interested how much you will pay though :d

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
2 minutes ago, Suneet said:

:lol:

Next match should be great! Old rivals fighting for their nations! Lewis gets some time to get his act together as well, but only if Taylor can see Barney through :mumble:

What a great night of darts, it doesn't get better than this :)

I think Taylor can keep the match alive, he is playing awesome tonight.... but so is Barney....another classic maybe :)

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

We have a livestream? In Italy we have the live coverage only for final and semifinals..

Sorry buddy, I am watching it on Sky Sports... I'm not aware of a live stream. I'm glad you will at least see the semis and final.... the Belgium v Netherlands clash could be a great one. Though it will be hard to top that Australia v Netherlands game for excitement.

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted

What a match between Netherlands and Australia, this is why darts is amazing! Both teams threatening a "team 9-dart leg" also. Great to see Whitlock playing a bit better again, he's been in poor form these last few seasons.

Anderson was fantastic too. Bring on the semis :)