website statistics
1 minute ago, rafalgorka said:

This is a sports forum. Even when you don’t like that i liked one or two posts here, this is  no reason to call someone stupid or arrogant. We talk about sports, it is so irrelevant, why to be so aggresive?

anyway, bye, i think i won’t be able to see your posts here anymore

Well most experts have Sweden as one of the main favorites. And you don’t think it’s stupid and arrogant to say it’s an UPSET if Sweden beat Egypt? Especially when the comment was made by someone from Egypt?  As I said it’s your problem 

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2023
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I haven’t deserved to be called stupid and arrogant imo.

Bye!

Well it’s up to you to see the arrogance and stupidity. If you don’t well then it’s your problem 

if you like those posts then you agree with the statement that it’s an upset if Sweden wins against Egypt 

Edited by Belle

All this hype that Egypt won against Sweden in the last two Olympics. But it was in the group stage.

When was the last time Egypt won against Sweden in a knockout game?

And now they need to do that in a full Tele 2 arena in Sweden’s capital Stockholm. With one of the best players in the world in his best form. 

You are telling me it’s an UPSET if Sweden wins against Egypt? 

11 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I don’t find these 2 particular posts I liked arrogant at all.

Relax, Belle. Enjoy your weekend.

I think it’s arrogant to say it’s a UPSET if Sweden wins against Egypt. If you don’t see it then you are not better than him. 

1 minute ago, soliwolf said:

Gottfridsson is a beast i'm a big fan, and may be i'm wrong or a little bit bias :d ,but i still think the depth of the Egyptian squad will be too much.

Handball is not like football where fans can make a real difference,and i was talking in general regardless of the WC, but u know what ? if everything goes as expected Egypt should meet Sweden in QF, lets see how much Sweden improved since the Olympics. :yes 

Actually Sweden is the reigning European champion ahead of example Denmark, France and Spain. 

We also took silver in WC 2021 in your Egypt. What exactly has Egypt done lately to say it’s an upset if Sweden beat them? 

Believe me Egypt can win against Sweden. But don’t be arrogant to say it’s an UPSET if Sweden wins.