website statistics
8 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

So yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, our team is fucked,like always the draw for us is garbage,and we get america and serbia in the group if we win,how awesome/s.

I honestly rather we didn't,what is the point ? they will just get thrashed

We will already have to get out of the TQO against Italy.. it's not an easy task

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Realistically speaking only 8 of those teams have a realistic chance at actually qualifying. 

Spain in OQT Spain, Montenegro/Latvia in OQT Latvia, Slovenia/Greece/ Dominican Republic in OQT Greece, and Italy/Puerto Rico in OQT Puerto Rico. 

No lithuania?

22 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

I wouldn't count on our footballers :facepalm:it is a big surprise, that they managed to reach the semi finals.

if you have asked me before this tournament I would have said 40% chance to win the quota in basketball and 20% in football 

the French are largely beatable and if not there will be a second chance? I predicted Germany and Spain

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

FYI, it's not over yet. This can turn into a dangerous situation for Hungary quickly if they somehow lose focus, which is always possible for a Hungarian team. 

no, Spain seems to be giving up. I would have liked to see a match full of fight like yesterday Serbia Brazil