website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

Stage 5 in Oberhof (GER)

Mixed 4x7.5km Team Relay:

1. Norway  :NOR  (Tarjei Boe, Johannes Thingnes Boe, Ingrid Landmark Tandrevold, Marte Olsbu Roeiseland) 1:28:51.4 (0+6)

2. Belarus  :BLR  (Mikita Labastau, Anton Smolski, Dzinara Alimbekava, Hanna Sola)  +23.1 (0+5)

3. France  :FRA  (Antonin Guigonnat, Simon Desthieux, Anais Bescond, Julia Simon)  +2:01.3 (0+11)

Full Final Result HERE

31 minutes ago, hckošice said:

What happened to this Estonian team this year, they are incredible ! From rather mediocre team they are now suddenly able to ski super fast a la Veerpalu/Smigun golden times era and shoot clean and quick like never

Haha. 

Zakna wasn't good. He had a 0+0 yesterday so shouldn't have taken more than 1 spare. Oja and Tomingas in the past have had less than 3 spares combined between them. So I feel 7 was pretty bad. Overall it was a below average performance. 

More than Estonia performing better today it's the Slovakians who are going downhill day by day. I couldn't find much confidence with Fialkova sisters post Kuzmina era either .

We failed to score in the mixed relay. Our best result was 16th from last year but we finished 17th because of poor men legs...

The very bad info is that Estonia scored today thanks the 14th place,

JPN was DSQ but EST won today 10 points against our teams... not good, not good at all, they are already 44 points behind our men...

Ja ja, nich gud, nicht gud...

10 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Haha. 

Zakna wasn't good. He had a 0+0 yesterday so shouldn't have taken more than 1 spare. Oja and Tomingas in the past have had less than 3 spares combined between them. So I feel 7 was pretty bad. Overall it was a below average performance. 

More than Estonia performing better today it's the Slovakians who are going downhill day by day. I couldn't find much confidence with Fialkova sisters post Kuzmina era either .

the Downfall was expected, was just hoping it will not be a so extreme one... but, this is just the sad reality of our sport. And what is even more sad it will be only worse