website statistics

Men's Cricket ICC World Cup 2019

Totallympics

after the first day completely off because of rain, today we have 2 matches...

in the early one, England just destroyed Bangladesh, establishing all sort of offensive records for the CWC and the ODI format...

they scored the amazing amount of 386 runs in 50 overs (only 6 wickets fallen)...Bangladesh could respond only with 280 runs in 48.5 overs before they were all out...therefore, the official score is: England win by 106 runs

in the other game, New Zealand is on the verge of beating Afghanistan...they're still playing, but they only need about 30 runs from 130 balls (only 3 wickets fallen so far for them) to overtake AFG 172 runs scored in 41.1/50 overs (all out)...so, I guess that in a few minutes we're going to have the official score also for this match...

9 hours ago, phelps said:

after the first day completely off because of rain, today we have 2 matches...

in the early one, England just destroyed Bangladesh, establishing all sort of offensive records for the CWC and the ODI format...

they scored the amazing amount of 386 runs in 50 overs (only 6 wickets fallen)...Bangladesh could respond only with 280 runs in 48.5 overs before they were all out...therefore, the official score is: England win by 106 runs

in the other game, New Zealand is on the verge of beating Afghanistan...they're still playing, but they only need about 30 runs from 130 balls (only 3 wickets fallen so far for them) to overtake AFG 172 runs scored in 41.1/50 overs (all out)...so, I guess that in a few minutes we're going to have the official score also for this match...

England really dominated....... but i feel they are getting hand picked pitches 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

3 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

England really dominated....... but i feel they are getting hand picked pitches 

yeah, at some point AFG bowlers just gave up doing their job seriously and threw the ball like they were at the park with their friends...:facepalm:

on the other hand, you always need some help from your opponents when you establish those kind of records...it's not just an ordinary day at the office...

Edited by phelps