website statistics

Athletics Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

Time for the men's 100m heats now, I'm going for at least 10 sub-10's :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Someone who doesnt want to cheer for Semenya also shouldnt cheer for Reese, they both have a clear Advantage over real women. I hope that at least one real Girl will beat Reese in Rio, hopefully she wont even medal.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Men's 100m

:JAM Jevaughn Minzie - 10.02

:JAM Everton Clarke - 10.08

:JAM Dexter Lee - 10.14

Men's 200m

:RSA Gift Leotlela - 20.47

Men's 400m Hurdles

:JAM Annsert Whyte - 48.66

:JAM Jaheel Hyde - 48.81

:JAM Romel Lewis - 49.32

Men's Discus Throw

:ESP Lois Maikel Martinez - 66.96m

:ESP Frank Casanas - 65.32m

Men's Marathon

Transfer of Allegiance: Evans Kiplagat :KEN to :AZE

Women's 100m

:JAM Elaine Thompson - 10.70

:JAM Christania Williams - 10.97

:JAM Sashalee Forbes - 11.17

:USA Kali Davis-White - 11.26

:JAM Audrea Segree - 11.30

Women's 400m Hurdles

:JAM Ristananna Tracey - 54.75

:USA Leah Nugent - 55.44

USA Athletics Trials Day 2

Women 10,000 - Molly Huddle, Emily Infeld, Marielle Hall

Women Discus - Whitney Ashley, Shelby Vaughn, Kelsey Card

Women Long Jump - Brittney Reese, Tiana Bartoletta (she went to run 100m heats in the middle of long jump competition and came back to qualify LOL), Janay Deloach

Day 3 Finals

end of Decathlon

Women High Jump

Men Long Jump

Men 400m

Men 100m

Women 400m

Women 100m

4 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

USA Athletics Trials Day 2

Women 10,000 - Molly Huddle, Emily Infeld, Marielle Hall

Women Discus - Whitney Ashley, Shelby Vaughn, Kelsey Card

Women Long Jump - Brittney Reese, Tiana Bartoletta (she went to run 100m heats in the middle of long jump competition and came back to qualify LOL), Janay Deloach

Actually she opened with what turned out to be her best jump, then ran a casual 11.02 :cool: and afterwards jumped one more time (6.82m I believe) but in the end that last jump wasn't needed :p 

Felix apparently ran a casual 50.3 in the semi's, that's good. 

I'm very interested to see the men's and women's 100m semi's and finals. Heats were really unfair, with especially the women in Prandini's heat gaining a huge profit from their +3.8m/s wind, royally screwing athletes who ran a better race in other heats but a slower time thanks to a way weaker wind. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Actually she opened with what turned out to be her best jump, then ran a casual 11.02 :cool: and afterwards jumped one more time (6.82m I believe) but in the end that last jump wasn't needed :p 

Felix apparently ran a casual 50.3 in the semi's, that's good. 

I'm very interested to see the men's and women's 100m semi's and finals. Heats were really unfair, with especially the women in Prandini's heat gaining a huge profit from their +3.8m/s wind, royally screwing athletes who ran a better race in other heats but a slower time thanks to a way weaker wind. 

Felix is still injured, she's running with a lot of pain, really hope she will get healthier in the next month , one of the 4 representatives from my home town :)

14 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Felix is still injured, she's running with a lot of pain, really hope she will get healthier in the next month , one of the 4 representatives from my home town :)

Well running low 50's with a lot of pain promises a lot for Rio in case she's out of pain by then..