:AUS - M -100kg

:PRK - W -48kg

:NZL - W -57kg

:BEL - W -70kg

:CAN - W -70kg

:SLO - W -78kg

:PNG - W +78kg

:RUS - W +78kg

Quotas seemed to have been reallocated in an order based on which nations declined first.

:NZL:PNG were continental quotas, but none remain so they were reallocated to the highest ranked eligible athlete :TUR  (W -49kg) and :ALG (W +78kg)

:BEL was a continental quota so it went to the next highest European nation without one, :CRO (W +78kg). Same with :PRK where the quota went to :VIE (W -52kg).

The simple reallocations were :CAN:SLO:RUS going to the next highest ranked nations in the same event :TUN:USA:USA respectively.

:AUS hasn't been reallocated (which is why we have 391 athletes instead of 392). It should go to :NRU and if they decline it would go to :TGA before going to the overall ranking (assuming it will ever be reallocated since we are now past the deadline)

Also the :COL Yuri Alvear -70kg quota is not there anymore, but was not re-allocated

+ during the updates I had to remove 2 :GBR W and 2 :AUS M quotas, because we had them listed but were not in the entry lists, that should do the counts I guess now

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

we also need one! We have 6 women and 0 men! Our boys deserve one quota!

wow, that's strange! Why is that? You haven't even tried to get a qualification in men's judo? I'm sure Chinese judo could have some male athletes in Tokyo if only wanted to? Don't understand what happened.

17 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

wow, that's strange! Why is that? You haven't even tried to get a qualification in men's judo? I'm sure Chinese judo could have some male athletes in Tokyo if only wanted to? Don't understand what happened.

consequence of the pandemic restrictions to travel, I guess...

they had to miss too many tournaments and gave up too many points in the last few months (and they weren't that good to get any exempt from the national policy about that)...

luckily, at least their women were so high in the standings that could save their quota places...

38 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Partially because of the covid for sure. We skipped many tournaments after the pandemic began but still not all tournaments. It's not the main reason I think. Because judo just take into account best 5 stages of 2019-2021 season. Some of them attended 5-6 stages but all with bad performance. You may argue that they may have 2-3 more chances without covid, but I don't think it would make significant difference. All in all. They suck. Period.:facepalm: