website statistics

Men's Football CONMEBOL South American Copa América 2021

George_D

1 minute ago, thiago_simoes said:

And the "Neynight" is over. :lol:

Congratulations, Argentina! :beer: Thank you for making Neymar cry. :sure: This tournament ended on such a high note I could not even ask for it to be better. :roflmao:

Tite's tactic with a "false 9" didnt work. Also Vinicius should have taken more time

3 minutes ago, George_D said:

Tite's tactic with a "false 9" didnt work. Also Vinicius should have taken more time

Yes, his tactics didn't work and I think it he will take this loss very seriously, even though there's no big pressure from media and fans now because of what I posted a few moments ago.

The only TV channel which broadcast the match, though, is right now blaming him. The only person I like from this national team is Tite; he's intelligent, hard-working, humble and very talented as a coach. I don't think he "lost". It was not Brazil's title to lose. Our players were not up to the task and Argentina was simply better. We all knew it from the very beginning. Brazilian media should praise Argentina for winning instead of trying to make it look like Tite lost an "easy" trophy.

After 28 years i see Argentina winning a tournament, in Brazil and defeating the local in the final, i had 9 years in 1993 when our team defeated Mexico in the final....Messi wont be retired whitout a title with the national team :cry: