website statistics

Rowing FISA European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, Illya said:

First quota for Ukraine in rowing . Yeah :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Unless I am mistaken, I think simply getting to the Final A isn't enough because we got over 10 nations qualified for the finals so far, so you will still have to beat one or two boats at the very least on Wednesday, depending on how the finals will go.

Qualified for three Final As: :GRE  :RUS

Qualified for two Final As: :SRB  :TUR  :UKR

Qualified for one Final A: :AUT  :FIN  :HUN  :LAT  :POR  :SWE

52 minutes ago, hckošice said:

how one leg will have to pass the "baton" to the other in a rowing relay ? will he/she have to hit him/her with the paddle ? :lol:

Each team has one set of oars. At the exchange after each leg, the team passes the oars over to their teammates. A dropped oar does not mean disqualification, but it means the team will have no choice but to use their arms as oars for the remainder of the race :d

13 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Unless I am mistaken, I think simply getting to the Final A isn't enough because we got over 10 nations qualified for the finals so far, so you will still have to beat one or two boats at the very least on Wednesday, depending on how the finals will go.

Qualified for three Final As: :GRE  :RUS

Qualified for two Final As: :SRB  :TUR  :UKR

Qualified for one Final A: :AUT  :FIN  :HUN  :LAT  :POR  :SWE

LM2x today was simply the best in all qualification

Great to see all of the Greek crews advancing, with M1X, W1X and LW2X all finishing in first place in their heats.

Unfortunately we can only send one boat from here as everyone knows. The rumor is that the federation decided LM2X has priority, then LW2X, then M1X, then W1X. Tough luck for 2020 European Championships bronze medalist Anneta Kyridou, but she's probably the most likely to qualify from the Final Qualification Regatta anyways.

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

how one leg will have to pass the "baton" to the other in a rowing relay ? will he/she have to hit him/her with the paddle ? :lol:

The coxswain has to jump from one boat to another :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela