website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

Just now, Vektor said:

We won only 3 points in the current session. I was right when I said that the second half of the contest will be pretty bad for us. 

Hello, 1 point here, I was very wrong when I thought that the second half of the contest would be good for us :lol: 

7 minutes ago, dcro said:
croatia_music_icon_256.png tiscchorwacja.jpg
croatia

Dobra večer, cijenjeni članovi žirija i skupštine. Užitak je još jedanput nastupiti u ovom natjecanju. Bez daljnjeg odugovlačenja, hajmo pogledati kako je Hrvatska ovaj put glasala...

Good evening, esteemed jury members and the Committee. It is a pleasure to take part in this competition once again. Without further ado, let's see how Croatia voted this time ...

:ARG ARGENTINA 10
:INA INDONESIA 9
:BUL BULGARIA 8
:DEN DENMARK 7
:USA UNITED STATES 6
:NOR NORWAY 5
:MDA MOLDOVA 4
:TUN TUNISIA 3
:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 2
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 1

This is a part of the secret bronze-medal treaty between Croatia and Argentina, now all know.

croatia_music_icon_256.png tiscchorwacja.jpg
croatia
:NED NETHERLANDS 12
:ISR ISRAEL 11
:ARG ARGENTINA 10
:INA INDONESIA 9
:BUL BULGARIA 8
:DEN DENMARK 7
:USA UNITED STATES 6
:NOR NORWAY 5
:MDA MOLDOVA 4
:TUN TUNISIA 3
:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 2
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 1

Pozdrav i ugodan ostatak večeri. Sve najbolje!

As soon as the draw came out, I was getting ready for another back-to-back exchange with @heywoodu. You, sir, f*ucked with me. :mad:

Anyways, Netherlands hit a home run right off the bat.

First song I listened, and an instant 12 points, never in doubt.

Good luck everyone and let's hope for an interesting final session. Many thanks to @rybak (and @Vojthas) for the most wonderful organization.

#banbestmen

Wow, thank you! :yikes: 

I'm sorry for failing you, and as I wanted to say earlier (but couldn't, of course): I actually liked Tajna, Croatia was on my reserve list and only fell out of the points somewhere in the last two or three days :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!