website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

6 minutes ago, Adriano said:

@vinipereirahow it looks like in your country you have a apper card or different electronical systems? I think second option? How it looks like, machine or sth?

We use a voting machine. It's very quick (today I took only 20 seconds to vote because we also have a runoff for state governor) and results start to be released immediately after the polls close. In about 4 hours we will know the next president of Brazil.

1603403042430.jpg

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

I stilll have hopes Brasil will chose Lula and Dems in US will win in Georgia. How on earth people can chose this kind of people like Bolsonaro and Herschel.

Andrzej Duda is very diferent than Bolsonaro and Herschel?

On 10/29/2022 at 2:33 PM, bestmen said:

Lula...,what about financial scandal of his party ...the constitution prohibites his participation again 

sorry for saying that : but my prediction for Brazil is a possible civilian war 

With every divisive election people say "a civil war is coming!". No, it's not.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 hours ago, bestmen said:

The social justice needs to remove Favela first , then things will improve 

Ah, yes. Just remove favelas. Easy peasy :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

35 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

We use a voting machine. It's very quick (today I took only 20 seconds to vote because we also have a runoff for state governor) and results start to be released immediately after the polls close. In about 4 hours we will know the next president of Brazil.

1603403042430.jpg

Thanks for the picture. I was in the voting room here, but had to stay behind while Bruna voted, so I just saw some leftover cardboard box surrounding the machine :p