website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Trump's Michigan lead down to 36k, and Wayne County (Detroit) still has hundreds of precincts that have to report in.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And Biden's lead in Wisconsin has grown to 21k.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

So I assume @heywoodu put some money on Biden. :p

I don't bet on this shitshow :d 

My only regret is not betting on Trump to win 2016 at odds of 251 when I saw them once, but when Trump going for president was still a bit of a joke. I vividly remember seeing that and thinking "Huh, imagine that he's actually gonna do it. Haha, ok, close."

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

In Alabama Lamar County Biden did not manage even 1000 votes, that some never dying confederation spirit  :lol:

This sounded cool so I checked it out...too bad :p

Edit: Oops, looked at Alabama's total :d 

7G7BAmX.png

On 01/11/2020 at 19:55, konig said:

Well, in our case, if "Chamberlain" Biden wins, countrys like mine bacame "quicker" in a chinese colony, so.....yes, im very interested in the US elections, specially in a Trump Victory.

Ok, I don’t know anything about the situation in Argentina. Personally I don’t think that my life would have been any different the past 4 years if Clinton would have been elected. Of course the election will have consequences for Germany as well, but I am not sure how it will affect normal people outside the US. Also this still doesn’t explain why you have to stay up all night and follow the live results, when you could as well just wait for the final results.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.