website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you :p

Oh i'm not triggered, i'm never triggered, i'm not a liberal. We control the white house, the senate, have great economy, we are enjoying life under trump. No reason to get triggered really. 

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Oh i'm not triggered, i'm never triggered, i'm not a liberal. We control the white house, the senate, have great economy, we are enjoying life under trump. No reason to get triggered really. 

We impeached your president :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So if war does come, I’m assuming you’ll be shipping off to fight Iran? @Maxim Fastovsky

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

We impeached your president :p

On a partisan process that is against everything in the constitution, how are those articles? when are they being transmitted? trying to milk it for everything since you know they are being dismissed the second it gets to senate huh

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I served in the army, i did my time, did you?

No, and hopefully I never will.

7 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

On a partisan process that is against everything in the constitution, how are those articles? when are they being transmitted? trying to milk it for everything since you know they are being dismissed the second it gets to senate huh

When the Senate decides that they can have a non-partisan trial, much like the House, we’ll give them the articles.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

When the Senate decides that they can have a non-partisan trial, much like the House, we’ll give them the articles.

You don`t get to decide, Pelosi can sit on them forever but until she does transmit he's not impeached, and will never be removed. And there was nothing non-partisan about the house process, republican reps were shut down trying to ask question, not one republican voted for it, few democrats actually voted against it. 

11 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

You don`t get to decide, Pelosi can sit on them forever but until she does transmit he's not impeached, and will never be removed. And there was nothing non-partisan about the house process, republican reps were shut down trying to ask question, not one republican voted for it, few democrats actually voted against it. 

GOP representatives were shutdown because they continually harassed witnesses and pushed conspiracy theories.