website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

48 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. Analyzes can be wrong as well, and some people may use it against me one day :p

You can select polling stations for yourself? :mumble:

In Denmark it's just the closest (if you don't vote in advance).

It was my old public school until I moved about 1½ years ago.

You can select your polling station but just partially. I mean, you can choose any station you want in the place you live. As for my small town, there are I believe almost 10 places I could choose from.

It's possible to vote in another place than where you live, but you have to get some sort of document for that I guess. Not a lot of work as far as I know though :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I dont get what those hackers are up to. Why do they post in turkish? That way no non-turkish person will understand their "message" ... so they could as well hack some turkish tv station and spread their message there. The problem with that is that there are basically no oppositional newspapers/tv stations left in Turkey ...

I still dont understand all the hate for Wilders, in the end all politicians are basically the same, but at least Wilders got a cool haircut, so i would definitely give him my vote if i'd be allowed.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

First exit polls:

038d7a2696.png

Meaning significantly less seats for Wilders than he had in polls in recent months, that's a good start to the evening :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

First exit polls:

038d7a2696.png

Meaning significantly less seats for Wilders than he had in polls in recent months, that's a good start to the evening :p 

Would be absolutely lovely with as many seats for D66 as PVV!

When do you usually have an ide about the actual result?

I'm considering a semi-late night, but I have class at 8...

Just now, Agger said:

Would be absolutely lovely with as many seats for D66 as PVV!

When do you usually have an ide about the actual result?

I'm considering a semi-late night, but I have class at 8...

There's another exit poll coming at 21.30, which includes the last half hour of voting as well (voting closed at 21.00). After that, the next stop is 23.30 when the biggest Dutch news agency comes up with their preliminary results. 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

There's another exit poll coming at 21.30, which includes the last half hour of voting as well (voting closed at 21.00). After that, the next stop is 23.30 when the biggest Dutch news agency comes up with their preliminary results. 

Guess I'll stay up for midnight, then :)

Just now, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yay :clap:three parties tied on 19 seats so I am hoping Wilders' will end fourth 

Well there's really no difference in finishing 2nd or 4th :d 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well there's really no difference in finishing 2nd or 4th :d 

Maybe not but it certainly sounds different when you say "the populist party finished second, only after the winner" than "the populist party finished fourth" :)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk