website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

45 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

12/12/2023 - mark that day on your calendar and look for news from POL in your newsfeed that day, a lot of interesting things will be going on here...

Care to elaborate? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 12/5/2023 at 9:18 AM, Dnl said:

Well unlike you we are not implementing everything that is written for example the picture below where countries still implement in their law the death by stoning 

I will not waste my time comment on the huge amount of BS that you meticulously publish here, Still doesn’t worth my time,  and I do believe that people here are wise enough to understand beyond your usual BS

image.png

To be fair, what Israel is doing in Gaza now and has been doing for decades to Palestinians is not much better, if not worse. They just don't use stones, they use sophisticated bombs dropping them from the sky. Principle remains the same, only technology is changing. 

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

12/12/2023 - mark that day on your calendar and look for news from POL in your newsfeed that day, a lot of interesting things will be going on here...

You are going to relaunch the Hanseatic League & seize control of global gingerbread & marzipan production?  :mumble: 

Millions here are ready to fight just they dont know how to fly there how to collect weapons ...Lebanon, Jordan,Egypt have to  organize all that  , no way with those shity governements  afraid to USA like bitches  

only Yemen is acting for now 

<< Patria o muerte >>

37 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

You are going to relaunch the Hanseatic League & seize control of global gingerbread & marzipan production?  :mumble: 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Care to elaborate? :p 

We should have a new Prime Minister here in POL on that particular day 12/12/2023. Donald Tusk, anyone??? But before that, a lot of may happen here, lots of is going on, i can see that even on my desktop at work. Hoping for a quiet and safe weekend...

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

Millions here are ready to fight just they dont know how to fly there how to collect weapons ...Lebanon, Jordan,Egypt have to  organize all that  , no way with those shity governements  afraid to USA like bitches  

only Yemen is acting for now 

<< Patria o muerte >>

Sure ... those clowns are barely brave enough to attack defenseless children and women.

https://ciaotest.cc.columbia.edu/olj/meria/meria00_den01.html

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Sure ... those clowns are barely brave enough to attack defenseless children and women.

https://ciaotest.cc.columbia.edu/olj/meria/meria00_den01.html

They lost because of USA , they don't have equal weapons

Brave Palestinians destroyed 200 german tanks with HANDS ...you have to review your industry of metallic garbage :roflmao:

6 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

When arabs won wars on their conquests of thousands kilometers , your ancestors were doing the queue in Mcdonalds , dont tell me this fast food for dogs didn't exist yet :roflmao:

Otherwise your conquests was limited to invade  villages of this dark forest , that's why your country is very small :roflmao: