website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

The far right is unfortunately gaining ground in Europe, reaching a new record of seats. Honestly, I think a PPE-ID-ECR majority is unlikely; the People's Party will never govern with the far right. However, we might have one of the weakest PPE-S&D-RE majorities ever.

ID is actually the main group in Austria, France and Netherlands.

What is ID? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

this guy is trying to explain American people's point of view about killing people

He might speak for many South Carolians, but the majority of Californians will tell you with absolute ceetainty that he does not speak for us.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

once you are born from not married parents , good chance to become killer

Yep, 95,65% chance I heard. Which is why Iceland is actually empty nowadays, everyone killed each other because Sigurður and Gudrún weren't married yet. Oh well.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

They dont even know in Torah its mentionning "we have to kill people of idolatry " ....so Christians are first in the list , they are helping their own killers to kill :roflmao:

Well unlike you we are not implementing everything that is written for example the picture below where countries still implement in their law the death by stoning 

I will not waste my time comment on the huge amount of BS that you meticulously publish here, Still doesn’t worth my time,  and I do believe that people here are wise enough to understand beyond your usual BS

image.png

The IOC provided us with the international version of “thoughts and prayers” today :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela